Confusing interface and many object reference errors

Jan 29, 2008 at 5:55 PM
I cannot recommend this to others to leverage in its current state. Normally I would expect even a beta to have a very solid set of base functionality that is easy to use and have ancillary items in progress. In this case the whole thing is difficult to use as it is far from intuitive and I have constantly gotten obect reference balloons popping up when clicking on various features of the tool. I can only hope a release candidate for this addresses many of the current shortcomings.

Additionally, a very easy thing to do is to have the tool tips and prompts shown at least have the spelling errors removed.
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Thanks for the feedback roth4fun. I can correct the spelling errors no problems with no futher input (spelling is not my strong point). Can you please suggest ways to make the application more intuitive - as I'm sure your aware, in the techie world you can get too close to something (which is where I am with this app). If you could give me a fresh look at this then I'd really appreciate it.

Also - could you send me some screenshots of the errors - the application has my email address in it

Stiow